PROJECT – Preparation of surfaces, application of preparation coats and topcoats on Doors, Windows, Gulleys, Gutters, Downpipes, Fascias, Plaster trims, Wooden Ceilings and Pallisade Fencing. Estantia consists of 14 double-storey blocks, Block A to Block N.
After doing a presentation that comprises of Work Systems and an Operations Plan, the Trustees unanimously agreed that Brushdrop Painting has the right credentials and expertise they have been looking for.
- Windows and Sliding Doors – Glazing for fallen, cracked and loose putty. Application of preparation DULUX Universal Undercoat and applying topcoat of DULUX Gloss Enamel – White.
- Chromadek Gutters, Downpipes, Garden Doors, Windows Sills and Nu-Tek Fascias – Sanding to remove residue, application of DULUX Universal Undercoat and finishing with two coats of DULUX RoofGuard – GrecianGrey.
- Wooden Ceilings and Wooden Doors – Stripping old varnish with Paint Stripper, cleaning the surface with Turpentine-dampened cloth and treating with two coats of DULUX Timba Preservative – Teak.
- Waterpipes and Gulleys – Sanding down to facilitate coat adhesion, painting two coats DULUX Roof Guard – Grecian Grey.
- Trellis – Sanding down to remove loose paint and rust. Treating previously rusted areas with POLYCELL End Rust. Application of 2 coats DULUX Gloss Enamel.
- Gum Poles – Sanding down to rid of residue, treating with 2 coats POWAFIX Carboleneum.
- Plaster Trim – Application of preparation coat, Plaster Primer and painting with topcoat of DULUX Weather Guard Ultrasmooth – Quail.